Press Launch From JConcepts:
The Reflex truggy tire is designed to bridge a niche between the favored Triple Dees tire and Ellipse. The Reflex has sq. angled pins which are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly throughout the tire. Sometimes a stacked tread will put on much less and supply extra ahead chew whereas the aligned area helps rotation within the turns and offers a quick launch to sq. up rapidly.
Throughout a number of ROAR Off-Street Nationwide occasions, the Reflex tire is at full potential when indoor and out of doors tracks develop a groove however the mud on the surface line had drivers trying to find grip. Ryan Maifield, Spencer Rivkin and Dakotah Phend have routinely bolted on Reflex tires to their automobiles and rapidly confirmed the potential of the tread by taking a number of victories on the nationwide racing scene. All new tires will embody the newest insert from JConcepts. The Dust-Tech insert, popularized by its sturdy nature, will give clients the combo bundle they’ve been ready for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts unique tread, out there in a number of compounds
- Sq., angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal carrying
- 4.0” bead mounting dimension for 1/eighth truck compatibility
- Fastidiously formed carcass = ahead traction
- Contains Dust-Tech closed cell inserts