From Element RC:
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the path, you need to do it with efficiency, confidence and searching good.
Aimed in direction of the intense RC rock crawler fanatic, the brand new Enduro Ecto Path Truck RTR is packed filled with efficiency options which can be positive to impress.
What makes the Enduro Ecto Path Truck particular? The Gatekeeper Suspension package deal (GKSTM)! The GKSTM package deal consists of rear trailing arms that transfer the shocks ahead, permitting a bigger window for shock tuning and offering improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a extra steady and constant suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum monitor bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail offers the Enduro Ecto extra dependable and responsive steering with out the flex. Our shock mount inserts with a number of mounting positions enable for exact suspension tuning, whether or not they’re transferring the shocks up, down, ahead, or again.
The #40112C LiPo Combo features a #27201 Reedy Compact Steadiness Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
The efficiency doesn’t cease there. The Enduro Ecto Path Truck is constructed on our confirmed stamped metal C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the identical superior options as earlier than.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering hyperlink vastly improves strategy angle and front-end clearance, making tough terrain a lot simpler to deal with. The StealthÂ® X options the flexibility to regulate the rear drive ratio independently of the entrance drive throughout three ranges: inventory overdrives the entrance finish 5.7% (put in in RTR), possibility 1 offers a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (accessible individually), and possibility 2 overdrives the entrance finish 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the ability to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum middle part, common entrance drive axles, and hardened metal ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering helpful and dependable energy won’t be a problem.
- STEALTH X TRANSMISSION: Our transmission options the flexibility to regulate the rear drive ratio independently of the entrance drive in 3 ranges: inventory overdrives the entrance 5.7%, possibility 1 (not included) is a one-to-one drive ratio, and possibility 2 overdrives the entrance 11.83%.
- ALUMINUM TRACK BAR MOUNT: The GKSTM package deal consists of an aluminum monitor bar mount bolted on to the metal body rail, making the entrance suspension extra inflexible and flex-free with a extra exact steering really feel.
- SHOCK MOUNT INSERTS: GKSTM shock mount inserts present drivers with the flexibility to tune shock angle, droop and car experience top with out affecting spring preload.
- REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR: The rear anti-roll bar helps preserve the rear suspension steady whereas driving over tough terrain and improves climbing means on steep inclines or facet hills.
- REEDY POWER CRAWLER MOTOR: The Reedy Energy 5-slot 14-turn brushed 550 crawler motor offers ample torque with a clean energy supply. This enables for sluggish exact acceleration whereas sustaining constant energy over tough terrain and obstacles.
- REEDY POWER ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC): The waterproof SC480X brushed ESC is particularly programmed for crawling with proportional ahead/reverse, twin auxiliary energy output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and T-plug connector.
- TRAILING ARM REAR SUSPENSION: On the coronary heart of the Gatekeeper Suspension (GKSTM) are the rear trailing arms. This design strikes the shocks ahead, thus bettering weight bias. As a result of the shock mounting factors are farther ahead on the decrease hyperlinks and chassis, this enables for a bigger window for shock tuning and an optimized anti-roll bar mounting place.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Built-in servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock our bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Common entrance drive axles
- Stamped metal body rails
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for extra fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts entrance and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined entrance axle with adjustable caster
- Machined enter pinion gear
- Steel ring gear
- Machined metal high shaft
- Heavy responsibility 5mm diameter metal hyperlinks
- Steel ball bearings included
- Metal 25T servo horn
- Adjustable entrance monitor bar
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SCALE LOOKS. The Enduro Ecto Path Truck RTR isn’t simply all about efficiency, it’s received seems, too. With impressed styling from competitors off-road autos, the Enduro Ecto seems superior tackling the terrain.
The brand new Ecto Path Truck physique comes outfitted with injection-molded mirrors, hinges, door handles, gasoline cell, and roll bar with quantity plates. Additionally included is an in depth decal sheet with numerous extras to make the Ecto Path Truck your individual.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED TIRES: Gripping the path is a set of formally licensed Common GrabberTM X3 tires molded in a high-performance, gentle compound rubber. The Common GrabberTM X3 tires are mounted on Ocho beadlock wheels. No extra worrying in case your RTR tires will come unglued.
Extra Physique Options:
- Thermoformed polycarbonate physique styled after early pickup vans
- Slender physique design for elevated efficiency and clearance
- Clear home windows
- Dropped mattress design
- Adjustable injection-molded entrance bumper
- Injection-molded fairlead
- Injection-molded mock winch
- Injection-molded motion cameras and antennas included (not put in)
- Licensed 1.9″x4.65″ Common GrabberTM X3 tires
#40112 – Enduro Ecto Path Truck RTR – $389.99 MAP
#40112C – Enduro Ecto Path Truck RTR LiPo Combo – $439.99 MAP