Press Launch From Component RC:
A PERFORMANCE RIG BUILT TO ENDURE. When hitting the path, you wish to do it with efficiency, confidence and looking out good.
Aimed in direction of the intense RC rock crawler fanatic, the brand new Enduro Ecto Path Truck RTR is packed filled with efficiency options which can be certain to impress.
What makes the Enduro Ecto Path Truck particular? The Gatekeeper Suspension bundle (GKSTM)! The GKSTM bundle consists of rear trailing arms that transfer the shocks ahead, permitting a bigger window for shocktuning and offering improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a extra secure and constant suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum monitor bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail offers the Enduro Ecto extra dependable and responsive steering with out the flex. Our shock mount inserts with a number of mounting positions permit for exact suspension tuning, whether or not they’re shifting the shocks up, down, ahead, or again.
The #40112C LiPo Combo features a #27201 Reedy Compact Steadiness Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Built-in servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock our bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Common entrance drive axles
- Stamped metal body rails
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for extra fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts entrance and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined entrance axle with adjustable caster
- Machined enter pinion gear
- Metallic ring gear
- Machined metal high shaft
- Heavy responsibility 5mm diameter metal hyperlinks
- Metallic ball bearings included
- Metal 25T servo horn
- Adjustable entrance monitor bar