We’re proud to announce to the discharge of our Titanium Decrease Shock Screws for the TLR 8ightX.
Our TLR 8ight X Titanium Decrease Shock Screws are a should improve in your 8ight XXEXTXTEELITE. This screw set presents 2 left and a pair of right-handed threaded screws with a 5.5mm socket head so that you solely must seize one wrench when taking your shocks off. As if that wasn’t sufficient already, we additionally included the Avid innovated center-drilled gap for simple docking of your calipers whereas measuring your shock lengths.
- Two of those screws are left-hand threaded so that you screw them in by turning your wrench counter-clockwise. In case you place your automotive in your pit desk in entrance of you and you’ve got the entrance finish going through you, you set the left-hand threaded screw within the left arm. In case you spin the automotive round so the rear is going through you, put the left-hand threaded screw within the left arm. The rationale for it is because the motion of the arm going up and down locations sufficient leverage the screw that it may unscrew your shock screw in these important lengthy mains.
- It is strongly recommended to not use a left-hand threaded screw in an arm that you just already threaded with a proper hand threaded screw. The threads is not going to have a lot materials to seize on.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium, M3x20mm
- 2 Left-hand, 2 Proper-hand threaded screws per set. Left-hand thread screws are laser marked.
- Middle-drilled to find calipers for exact shock size and droop measurements.
- Use the identical 5.5mm hex driver for shock tops and backside mounts.
- Shed pounds and add bling over the equipment metal screws (2.8g for a set of 4).
- Suits TLR 8ight X Collection automobiles (XXEXTXTEELITE).
- Every package deal consists of 4 decrease shock mount screws (2 LH, 2 RH) and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.