Press Launch From Exotek:
The brand new Exotek turbine cooling triple slipper disks for the DR10 and TLR 22 (1.0-5.0) high shafts permit for faster slipper cool downs earlier than the subsequent cross.
Gives added consistency on account of 3 friction plates and slipper cooling by way of the additional warmth sink fins that additionally spins as fan blades because the motor turns for elevated air circulate over the slipper plate due to this fact serving to scale back warmth glazing of the slipper pads which leads to melted pads.
- Contains 3 excessive grade LCF professional type slipper pads for Octalock sort Related spur gears (gear not included).
- Has a small 12mm internal diameter for extra floor space for improved slipper effectivity.
- Works with the inventory DR10/TLR 22 high shafts and requires AE Octalock spur gears.
- Use the inventory purple spacer on the 22 shafts.
- Can be utilized with the 2wd SLASH however requires Exotek #2017 Prime Shaft.