On this version of the JConcepts Friday5 we discuss to South Dakota staff driver, Brian Cox!
1. Whenever you first bought into RC racing, what professional driver did you look as much as and why? Or perhaps there was a neighborhood/regional driver that you just adopted?
Scott Brown. I at all times thought he was one of many friendliest professional drivers and only a real general good man.
2. What’s your largest win to this point and why?
I used to be the 2009 HobbyPlex Summer time Sequence champion in Mod 2wd Buggy and 13.5 Stadium Truck. Why….as a result of it most likely gained’t ever occur once more with all these quick children.
3. If in case you have been racing for some time now you may have most likely glued up 100s of tires. So what gluing ideas do you may have for starting racers?
I at all times first clear the bead, mount the tire within the bead, set up the tire band, then pull the tire again from the bead and at last apply small quantities of glue as you’re employed your method across the wheel. Take your time, and a bit of glue goes alongside method!
4. Identify one JConcepts product that you just really feel is ignored by many however you discover it very helpful. It might be a device, tread sample, wing, and many others.
5. Identify one factor individuals may be shocked to learn about you.
I like to prepare dinner!!!
Fundamental picture courtesy of MLP Racing.