This Tamiya R/C package recreates the Toyota GR 86 as a 1/10 R/C product. The Toyota GR 86 is a light-weight front- engine, rear-wheel-drive sports activities automobile which was introduced in April 2021. It has a broad stance, low middle of gravity, and employs aerodynamic elements rooted in motorsports. The aluminum engine hood, roof and entrance fenders are light-weight and the suspension options entrance strut and rear double wishbone methods. This automobile is powered by a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine able to 235hp.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis presents balanced shaft pushed 4WD
The shaft pushed 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal format with the battery on the left and the motor on the best, to supply wonderful stability. As well as, it options an identical left and proper suspension arms and uprights for ease of meeting, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It’s a extremely adaptable chassis, because it presents 2 totally different wheelbases, 2 floor clearance settings and a pair of tread set-ups along with a spread of 10 doable gear ratios. It’s not brief on seems both, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and classy entrance bumper helps.
- 1/10 scale R/C mannequin meeting package. Size: 428mm, width: 188mm, top: 131mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The Toyota GR 86 is product of polycarbonate with entrance/rear polycarbonate mild circumstances (NOTE: LED lights are usually not attachable) Contains black ABS plastic facet mirrors.
- Options the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which supplies excessive adaptability with varied sorts of setups.
- Black 10-spoke one-piece wheels are paired with racing radial tires.
- Physique requires portray, chopping out, attachment of components, utility of stickers, and different work.
- Contains: TBLE-04S ESC & 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with appropriate charger, and Tamiya PS paint.