After teasing us in the previous few weeks Tamiya has lastly revealed full particulars on their Toyota GR 86 1/10 scale package. The unique GR 86 is a light-weight front- engine, rear-wheel-drive sports activities automotive which was introduced in April 2021. It has a broad stance, low middle of gravity, and employs aerodynamic elements rooted in motorsports. The aluminum engine hood, roof and entrance fenders are light-weight and the suspension options entrance strut and rear double wishbone methods. This automotive is powered by a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine able to 235hp.
The shaft pushed 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal format with the battery on the left and the motor on the correct, to supply wonderful stability. As well as, it options an identical left and proper suspension arms and uprights for ease of meeting, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It’s a extremely adaptable chassis, because it affords 2 totally different wheelbases, 2 floor clearance settings and a couple of tread set-ups along with a spread of 10 potential gear ratios. It’s not brief on seems to be both, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and classy entrance bumper helps.
- Size: 428mm, width: 188mm, top: 131mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The physique is manufactured from polycarbonate with entrance/rear polycarbonate gentle instances and black ABS plastic aspect mirrors.
- Options the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which provides excessive adaptability with varied sorts of setups.
- Black 10-spoke one-piece wheels are paired with racing radial tires.
- Physique requires portray, reducing out, attachment of components, utility of stickers, and different work.
- Contains: TBLE-04S ESC & 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
Supply: Official website