New from Axial Racing is an Early Ford Bronco SCX10 III RTR. This traditional Bronco is heavy on scale realism and comes with new options on its SCX10 III chassis. Take a look at these highlights-
* Absolutely licensed by Ford
* Life like molded tube cage w/ purposeful tube doorways
* Entrance dig operate can lock the rear axle from the transmitter
* Duplicate 5.0L V8 engine, transmission housing and switch case
* Sensible-enabled Spektrum receiver and ESC/receiver unit w/ telemetry
* Waterproof electronics
* AR45 straight axles with offset entrance differential
* Non-compulsory two velocity transmission
* Genuine fender flares and rock sliders
* Fender liners and ground sides cover inside elements
* Detailed interior- Molded seats, dashboard, steering wheel, shifter & foot pedals
* Detailed exterior- License plates, headlights, taillights, windshield wipers & hood scoop
The Axial Racing Early Ford Bronco RTR has a component variety of #AXI03014 and is avenue priced at $579.
Click This Link to learn extra Axial Racing information on BigSquidRC.