From Team Losi Racing:
Desert Basic Champion!
In his first race with the TLR Carbon Fiber Chassis for his 22X-4, Zeke Ballinger was capable of win the 2021 Desert Basic Championship for Professional 13.5 4WD Buggy. With the Carbon Fiber Chassis, Zeke had the lightest automotive within the class giving him the acceleration to clear the difficult entrance triple soar for the complete 5-minutes when different opponents needed to double-single half means via the race. This benefit gave Zeke the within monitor for the win and he took full benefit!
The TLR race group has discovered the Carbon Fiber Chassis to carry out finest when paired with the Carbon Entrance Steering to Gearbox Brace, and the Stiffezel Mud Guards to optimize the flex traits of the 22X-4.
- Weight is one of the best ways to enhance the efficiency of your 22X-4. It makes the buggy deal with higher, keep flatter, speed up more durable, brake faster, land smoother, and simply go flat-out sooner.
- The 22X-4 2.5mm aluminum chassis weighs round 115g, whereas the 22X-4 Carbon Chassis weights in at 75-77g – a weight financial savings of 38-40g!
- The large 40g weight financial savings permits spec racers to run full-sized brief batteries at close to minimal weight.
- Not like most off-road Carbon Fiber Chassis which can be minimize from flat sheet carbon and require an aluminum entrance bulkhead for the chassis kick up, which successfully cancels out the burden financial savings, the TLR 22X-4 Carbon Chassis is laid and contains the entrance chassis kick up within the carbon plate so no further weight is added again on!
- Carbon Fiber is simply superior and it seems to be improbable! Who doesn’t like Carbon Fiber?