Following the profitable launch of the MTC2 electrical touring automotive, Mugen Seiki is proud to announce the MTC2 FWD. The MTC2 FWD relies off the MTC2 touring automotive and makes use of the identical high-quality supplies and elements.
Ronald Völker was instrumental within the testing and improvement of the MTC2 FWD. The MTC2 FWD has a mid-front motor structure and makes use of a whole lot of elements from the MTC2 electrical touring automotive. The main focus when designing and testing the MTC2 FWD was to get the most effective weight distribution together with reaching the load limits for this class. One other focus was to maximise the variety of interchangeable elements from the MTC2 to the MTC2 FWD. That is key for racers, pastime retailers, and sellers.
Principal variations and options for the MTC2 FWD included within the package:
- Principal chassis with a number of flex choices in addition to spots to mount further weight
- 1pc higher deck with a number of flex choices and risk to make use of large dimension pinions
- 2pc higher deck as possibility with risk to make use of large dimension pinions (additionally potential to make use of for TC) *not included within the package
- Extra flex posts to have the ability to stiffen the rear flexibility
- 42g entrance weight sitting beneath the entrance differential
- 85g bumper weight with the likelihood so as to add 3 more10g weights
- Aluminum 20T pulley
- Extra battery mount to make use of light-weight batteries and nonetheless steadiness the automotive
- Entrance physique cease to make use of for FWD bodyshell´s
- New 6.0P entrance shock springs (rear 6.75)