From Redcat Racing:
Redcat LRH285 RC Chassis (Physique NOT Included) – Absolutely Purposeful Hopping Lowrider Chassis
These LRH285 Chassis are from one of many first shipments of SixtyFours obtained. There have been points with the our bodies and the our bodies have been eliminated. Since these chassis are from an early cargo of SixtyFours, they don’t embrace the toe in correction elements put in on the chassis. We’ve included the toe in elements within the field for consumer meeting. Restricted portions obtainable.
Expertly designed and engineered, the Redcat LRH285 RC Lowrider Hopping Chassis is a fully-functioning 1:10 scale Distant Management Chassis. The LRH285 was designed from the bottom up with the lowrider, auto fanatic and R/C scaler communities in thoughts.
This chassis is loaded with particulars, to incorporate the chassis body, fake transmission and purposeful stable rear axle with detachable differential cowl.
The LRH285 is designed for sluggish cruising and performing tips that you may solely do with particular “hydraulically” actuated suspensions.
- The LRH285 – Lowrider Hopping Chassis doesn’t embrace a physique.
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Patented car hopping system – U.S. Patent No. 11,083,973
- Actual-time adjustable experience peak
- Extremely quick customized made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Two 25KG rear axle peak adjustment servos
- 6-Channel LR6X Radio management with lowrider model switches
- Particular person switches for every of the three peak adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for elevating both the entrance or rear to max experience peak / hopping
- Momentary buttons for reducing both the entrance or rear to minimal experience peak
Automobile Scale: 1/10
Transmission: Ahead & Reverse
Size: 519mm (20.5″)
Width: 223mm (9.2″)
Top: 145mm (5.7″)
Servo Sort: 4 Servos – Reefs Hopping Servo – Two Rear Lifting Servos – 1 Steering Servo
Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3″)
Pace Management Sort: 40a Brushed ESC with 5a 7.4v BEC
Radio System: Customized Designed LR6X – 6-Channel Radio with Lowrider Controls
Battery: 3800mAh NIMH with USB Charger
Wanted to Run: 4 AA Batteries for Radio