On this version of the JConcepts Friday5 we discuss to Washington crew driver, Andrew Beauchamp!
1. How did you first hear about racing RC vehicles? And what courses did you compete in?
My grandfather and pop raced RC vehicles earlier than I used to be born, and I’ve been round RC vehicles my complete life. The courses I race now are 2wd and four wheel drive modified buggy, 1:8 nitro and electrical buggy.
2. What’s your favourite class to race in immediately and why?
My favourite class is nitro buggy as a result of it’s enjoyable to race in lengthy important occasions.
3. Out of your expertise what’s the best AND hardest upkeep activity in your RC vehicles?
The toughest factor for upkeep can be doing an entire teardown of my 1/8 scale vehicles after each race. It takes me 4-5 hours to totally clear and take a look at every automobile. The simplest a part of upkeep is altering shock oils on my 2wd and four wheel drive buggy.
4. In your opinion, when heading to the monitor what’s the JConcepts product that could be a will need to have on race day and why?
My raceday must-have is JConcepts tires. They’ve a big selection of tread patterns and compounds that present the very best grip on all monitor surfaces.
5. In addition to RC vehicles, what different hobbies are you into?
Exterior of racing, I wish to play basketball with my buddies, learn, and enjoying on my Xbox. I additionally like engaged on full-size vehicles with my dad.