Highly effective. Simpler. Safer.
4S LiPo Compatibility with 8 Amps of Charging Energy!
There has by no means been a neater or safer approach to cost your batteries than the Traxxas iD® system. Simply plug a Traxxas iD-equipped battery into the EZ-Peak® Plus 4s and press Begin – that’s all there’s to it! Traxxas pioneered this unique iD expertise to get rid of sophisticated charger programming. The iD system detects which Traxxas iD-equipped battery you might be utilizing and robotically configures the charger’s settings for the optimum cost. An LED progress bar and audible alerts maintain you knowledgeable whereas the superior high-resolution peak detection delivers an ideal cost each time. One-button Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery funding by safely making ready the batteries for prolonged storage. With as much as 8 amps of charging energy, the EZ-Peak Plus 4s is the quickest, best, and most handy approach to cost your Traxxas batteries.
Energy and Comfort
The sooner your batteries cost, the earlier you’re again out having enjoyable. Nobody understands this higher than Traxxas which is why we outfitted the EZ-Peak Plus 4s with 8 full amps (75 watts) of charging energy. The charger robotically detects the kind of iD-equipped battery you might be utilizing after which configures the settings for the quickest cost doable. NiMH batteries cost sooner than ever with 4 amps of charging energy. LiPo batteries cost even sooner with as much as 8 full amps. A big 40 mm cooling fan retains the temperatures down contained in the charger for highly effective charging periods. A steadiness port is constructed into the charger for older-style LiPo batteries with exterior steadiness leads. The EZ-Peak Plus 4s combines EZ-Peak energy with the security of Traxxas’ unique iD expertise in a single handy and easy-to-use package deal.
Fast Options on EZ-Peak Plus 4s Charger
- 75-Watt 8-amp excessive output
- Straightforward to make use of interface with cost progress indicator and audible alerts
- Robotically acknowledges Traxxas iD® batteries for optimum charger settings
- Optimized for sooner LiPo steadiness charging
- One-button LiPo storage cost protects your battery funding
- Superior high-resolution peak detection delivers an ideal cost
- Constructed-in cooling fan
- Superior Mode for full guide management of charger settings
- Constructed-in steadiness port for typical LiPo batteries
- Costs 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Costs 2S, 3S, and 4S LiPo Batteries
AC Enter: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.2A
Cost Present Vary: As much as 8A
Discharge Present Vary: 500mA
Present Drain for Stability Ports: 500mA
NiMH Battery Cell Rely: 5-8 Cells
LiPo Cell Rely: 2-4 Cells
Web Weight: 365g
Dimensions: 121 x 161 x 54 mm
EZ-Peak Plus 4s Charger (#2981) – High View