From Factory Team:
Our new Manufacturing facility Group +3mm bellcranks enable racers to tune the caster with 0 and a couple of.5 deg. inserts and nonetheless reduce bump steer! On high-traction tracks, the professional drivers have gained cornering pace by decreasing caster from the package 5 deg. inserts all the way down to 0 or 2.5 deg. Sadly, the 0 or 2.5 deg. caster inserts increase the outer steering block ball, creating un-wanted bump steer, which impacts wheel angle because the automobile leans. Our answer has the +3mm raised bellcrank units counteract the adjustment and assist hold your steering angles constant by all the suspension journey. This mixture makes the vehicles and vehicles nook sooner, whereas additionally sustaining predictable dealing with.
For utilization chart, please see the Paperwork tab on the elements pages, hyperlinks under.
- +3 mm raised steering for minimized bump steer at 27.5 and 25 deg. total caster (0 and a couple of.5 deg. caster inserts)
- Sturdy CNC aluminum development, reduces flex
- Laser-etched FT emblem
- Obtainable in each blue and black anodized finishes
- Very best for high-traction clay, carpet, or synthetic turf
- Suits all B6 sequence 2WD (B6.3 to B6) and all vehicles T6.2 and SC6.2 (and earlier)
#91914 – RC10B6 FT Steering Bellcrank, +3mm, blue aluminum – $24.99
#91915 – RC10B6 FT Steering Bellcrank, +3mm, black aluminum – $24.99