How cool is that this? Introducing the brand new Arrma 1/7 Fireteam Tactical Unit 6S BLX 4WD Pace Assault Automobile that comes ready-to-run and is offered in both matte black or matte white camouflage shade schemes.
Constructed on the confirmed 6S BLX platform, the 1/7 scale, ready-to-run FIRETEAM 4WD Pace Assault Automobile is the primary ARRMA automobile of its type — with an extra-long wheelbase and broad observe for dynamic dealing with, plus rugged and sensible army styling that displays the unstoppable toughness of the chassis beneath. It’s additionally the primary ARRMA off-road automobile to incorporate a mechanical handbrake!
With one look it’s clear that the FIRETEAM 4WD Pace Assault Automobile has no equal. Out of the field, the multi-panel physique comes factory-finished in your selection of matte black or matte white camouflage shade schemes. A full roll cage provides to the military-style seems and toughness. The detailed inside carries a four-man FIRETEAM crew. All of it rides on a particular wheel and tire bundle, that includes multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tires for prime traction and clean journey over tough off-road tracks.
A factory-installed Spektrum 6S brushless energy system permits the FIRETEAM 4WD Pace Assault Automobile to carry out large jumps at 60+ mph speeds over brutal terrain. The additional-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension, together with adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks, preserve you confidently in management. From the bumpers and skid plates to the heavy-duty metallic drivetrain, the characteristically rugged ARRMA design permits you to fearlessly sort out virtually any impediment blocking the FIRETEAM crew from its mission.
A mechanical handbrake, operated from the provided Spektrum SLT3 transmitter’s third-channel thumb swap, provides an additional dimension to the FIRETEAM driving expertise. It’s a primary for an ARRMA off-road automobile and permits the automobile to carry out evasive maneuvers and provoke drifts and handbrake turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM 4WD Pace Assault Automobile might be probably the most impressively powerful automobile but within the ARRMA 6S BLX lineup. Assembled, completed, and full with high-quality Spektrum radio and energy techniques, it requires solely your selection of LiPo battery and charger earlier than rushing its crew to the rescue!
- Army-styled, multi-panel physique in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Totally detailed inside that includes 4 FIRETEAM crew figures
- Full physique roll cage built-in with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis facet buildings
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum SLT3 radio’s third channel
- Life like bumpers, skid plates, and facet steps
- Black anodized aluminum shocks, motor mount, and steering elements
- Aluminum-cased, oil-filled heart differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots FIRETEAM tires that includes a military-inspired wheel and airless design tires
PROVEN 6S BLX FEATURES
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum situations utilizing a 6S LiPo battery and the embody non-obligatory velocity pinion gear
- EXB entrance brace suitable prime plate
- Middle physique assist and brace for max sturdiness
- Sturdy metal driveshafts all through
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- By no means-loose purple aluminum servo saver
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum entrance and rear shock towers
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 twin protocol receiver
- Secure-D pinion and entrance and rear enter cups
- Giant quantity waterproof receiver field
- Spektrum Firma 150A Sensible waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- By no means-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt heart diff removing
- Simple-access sliding motor mount for fast motor removing
- Sturdy wheel hubs for elevated energy
- Hub nut O-rings
- Detailed decals
- IC5 connectors (EC5 suitable)
- Spektrum S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo providing 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Metal spur gear
- Adjustable metal turnbuckles
- ARRMA motor heatsink and fan
- 2-year restricted guarantee
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW OF THE ARRMA FIRETEAM!
For extra data, go to: ARRMA
The submit Arrma 1/7 Fireteam Tactical Unit 6S BLX 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle appeared first on RC Driver.