The all-new XV-02 Professional chassis package is Tamiya’s second fashionable period, objective constructed, 4WD Rally machine! The XV-01 Professional included a 4WD belt drive system with intelligent positioning of the RC digital parts with particles safety compartments. The all-new XV-02 Professional takes its 4WD drivetrain into a special route through the use of a shaft-driven system with entrance mid-ship motor placement that includes equal size entrance and rear propeller shafts!
XV-02 chassis at a look:
- Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of entrance and rear drive steadiness. (Over-Drive and Beneath-Drive Adjustment)
- Use 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the entrance and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive steadiness bias to entrance and vice-versa for drive steadiness bias to rear.
- Options newly-designed elements corresponding to gears, bathtub body chassis, chassis cowl, caster blocks that includes 6-degree caster angle (XV-01 chassis: 10-degree caster angle), and bumpers with skid angles to scale back floor contact.
- The motor mount, propeller shafts, enter and middle shafts, and urethane bumpers have new steel elements.
- Includes a longitudinal battery pack place within the center-left for optimum steadiness.
- Lengthy aluminum dampers are employed at entrance and rear.
- A polycarbonate chassis cowl with wheel effectively liners assist forestall grime and mud from getting inside.
- Suspension arms and entrance uprights are primarily based upon the XV-01 chassis package.
- Comes with rally block tires and wheels.
- Requires: Tamiya Rally Physique, 2-channel radio, servo, ESC, 540-type motor, and seven.2-7.4volt battery with appropriate charger.
The publish 1st Official Product Photo Of The New Tamiya 58707 XV-02 Pro Chassis Kit appeared first on RC Car Action.