Our Titanium Decrease Shock Mounts for tenth scale autos make it straightforward for getting your shocks on and off whereas not sporting out the plastic from repeated makes use of. The one design function we added to this widespread product is the 6 small holes in every mount. They don’t seem to be there to drop a few pounds however fairly to assist maintain the mount from backing out as simply when taking the nut off the top, appearing as a little bit of a serration.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- 6 small holes in every mount to behave as a little bit of a serration so it’ll keep in additional securely.
- Has a 1.5mm Allen head for set up.
- No threads the place your shock eyelet rests.
- Matches widespread tenth scale autos.
- Every bundle consists of (2) decrease shock mount screws and (2) aluminum M3 flanged locknuts.