Introduced right now is the brand new Axial SCX10 III Base Camp RTR rock crawler. There are three colours to select from (blue, gray and inexperienced), it include the all-new LCXU transmission, straightforward to mount physique posts and a brand new price ticket.
Good for cost-conscious crawling fanatics, the SCX10 III Base Camp 4WD RTR delivers excessive efficiency in a lean and basic design that also presents loads of scale realism. It’s essentially the most bang to your buck out there in a 1/10-scale Axial rig. Whether or not you’re a seasoned RC rock crawling veteran, or you might be model new to the pastime, the SCX10 III Base Camp platform might be your go to rig. Conquer the paths proper out of the field.
- All-New LCXU Single Pace Transmission, features a full set of ball bearings and all-metal inside gears for power and sturdiness.
- Stiff SCX10 III metal C-channel chassis reduces body flexing and will increase suspension motion precision.
- Licensed Black Rhino wheels present scale seems.
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak tires enhance floor clearance over tough surfaces and grip on slippery trails.
- Absolutely rebuildable, oil-filled shocks embody clear anodized, threaded shock our bodies and coilover springs.
- Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz radio with SR315 Twin Protocol receiver delivers reliable SLT 2.4GHz management now and DSMR improve potential for the longer term.
- Included and put in energy system contains a Dynamite 35T brushed motor and Spektrum 40A brushed ESC.
- Metallic gear, 15kg excessive torque servo is waterproof for crawling with confidence in any climate and path circumstances.
- New physique type presents thrilling scale seems and lighter weight completed development.
- Excessive clearance licenesed Demello Off Street Bumpers.
For extra info, go to: AXIAL