From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Developed for each electrical and nitro RC8B4 collection buggies, the 2-Row Carbon Rear Tower has a 2nd higher row of mount holes to maneuver the complete shock when operating Low Roll Heart on the rear hubs (the hinge pin near the rear axle, generally referred to as “hubs down”). Shifting the shock together with the axle peak on the rear hinge pin provides the benefit of extra up-travel. In bumpy situations on arduous cornering, the extra journey helps the tires to navigate the floor with out bottoming the shock and upsetting the chassis. The decrease row of holes matches the equipment geometry and is meant for operating within the HRC axle peak on the rear hub.
- Based mostly on “tall” rear tower design with simplified 3 mounting places as a substitute of 5
- Outsized ears and width for max power
- Created from high quality 4mm thickness 100% carbon fiber (weight 19g vs. 30 g).
- No pockets prevents de-lamination.
- Bigger gap spacing will increase sturdiness.
- Works with equipment size shock shafts (truggy shaft not required)
- Suits RC8B4, B4e.
Professional Tip: run washers behind the SH screw heads to unfold the load. Additionally you’ll be able to run the entrance size standoffs on the rear shocks to get the shock extra upright
The publish Schelle Tall Carbon Fiber Rear Tower For The RC8B4 appeared first on RC Car Action.