The most recent from the crew at Xpress is the all new Xpress Arrow AT1 1/10-scale competitors touring automotive package. The Arrow sequence is a contest grade shaft pushed 1/10-scale touring automotive line and the primary launch is the AT1 proven right here.
A brand new sequence of shaft pushed 1/10 touring vehicles, the Arrow sequence takes the most effective from the Execute sequence of touring vehicles and incorporates it in a shaft pushed system. Sporting floating gearboxes to incorporate extra chassis flex. Specifically designed motor mount makes adjusting gear mesh a breeze. Additionally bringing numerous trendy designs that allows this touring automotive to be aggressive straight from the field.
- 4WD Shaft Drive Floating Gear Field System
- Sealed Transmission Gear Field
- Entrance Spool & Rear Gear Differential Unit
- Entrance & Rear Aluminum Propeller Shaft
- Low CG Roll Bar Design
- Low CG Entrance & Rear Aluminum Shock Tower
- Low Profile Lengthy Journey Aluminum Quick Shocks
- Aluminum Insert Adjusted Ackermann Steering Bridge
- Entrance Spring Metal Double Joint Common Shaft
- Full Low Friction Drive Gears
- Full Aluminum Suspension Mount
- 2.25mm Graphite Major Chassis
- 2.0mm Graphite Prime Deck
- Full Turnbuckle Linkage
- Full Ball Bearing Set
- Vertical & Horizontal Rear Physique Submit Included
For extra data, go to: XPRESS
The submit Xpress Arrow AT1 1/10-scale Competition Touring Car Kit appeared first on RC Driver.