By no means resting on their success, the engineers behind the RUDDOG RNX21.3 3.5 cm³ nitro engine have revised the engine in a number of essential areas to supply prospects with an much more dependable, financial and highly effective bundle. The RUDDOG Racing RNX22.3 contains a new backplate, mixed with confirmed ceramic bearings. Whereas retaining primary options equivalent to DLC coating and tungsten balancing weights, the crankshaft was redesigned to extend reactivity. Along with the brand new revised 3-port sleeve to enhance air circulation in each the enhance and exhaust sections and provides extra torque all through the engine’s large energy band. The up to date carburetor ensures clean and financial operation and, as earlier than, temperatures are held in examine by a full-size gold anodized cooling head.
- Commonplace top cooling head for distinctive warmth dissipation
- Specifically developed crankcase for top efficiency and improved mileage
- 3+1 port design for top torque within the low to mid RPM vary
- Tungsten-balanced and DLC-coated crankshaft
- Ceramic major bearing
- 3-needle carburetor
- 6.0mm and 6.5mm venturi insert included
- Together with engine storage bag
Energy output: 2.68PS @ 34,000RPM
RPM vary: 4,000 – 42,000RPM
RUDDOG is distributed in the US by AMain Hobbies.
See more posts about RUDDOG
The publish RUDDOG RNX22.3 3.5ccm Nitro Off-Road Competition Engine appeared first on RC Car Action.