From Exotek Racing:
New foam insert model, extremely excessive efficiency 1/10 road eliminator tire units for B6, 22S, 22 5.0, DR10, Slash and comparable 2wd drag automobiles.
Consists of 1 pair of belted rubber drag tires with nylon wheels and gentle foam inserts.
Premium rubber chemistry for max softness supplies wonderful grip on all surfaces. The identical rubber chemistry utilized in excessive efficiency 1/10 touring automobile tires.
Wider tire tread with specifically designed sidewalls have bigger sidewalls than SC based mostly tires for improved sidewall flex and extra quantity contained in the tire.
The sidewalls are additionally equal sized on each side for equal sidewall flex for extra constant traction.
Particular skinny belting together with skinny rubber profile for max grip and lighter general weight, greatest fitted to racing on the highest stage and particular occasions.
Solely 80 grams per assembled tire with insert!
Our barely smaller 102mm diameter tire will make it simpler for optimum gear ranges, ie a 94t spur will really feel like a 99t spur and so forth.
Consists of newly precision molded light-weight nylon wheels that gives most acceleration, trueness and sturdiness whereas wanting good.
Has massive sufficient inside wheel diameter for clearance in typical B6, 22, DR10 and different sized rear hubs.
Consists of gentle foam inserts, no air valves.
- 52mm huge
- 102mm exterior tire diameter
- 68mm exterior wheel diameter
- 59mm inside wheel diameter
- The 102mm diameter might require gearing adjustments out of your bigger SC sized tires.
- Requires CA tire glue for meeting.
- Don’t ‘scuff’ tires when making use of ‘tire prep’. Merely clear tires with easy inexperienced or tire cleaners.
- Scuffing Tornado tires would possibly prematurely put on out the tires.
- Our wheels won’t match different manufacturers of tires.
As a result of excessive rpm nature of drag racing:
- Don’t excessive rpm free rev the tires when not on the bottom otherwise you danger ripping the belts or the tires.
- Don’t burn out your tires for greater than 3 seconds.