Restricted version model for the Ford Bronco 2021 (article 58705) with pre-painted and pre-cut bodywork. Good not just for inexperienced persons but additionally for consultants who’ve restricted time to dedicate to bodywork. Please be aware that the physique requires portray of the door handles and fixing of the elements and stickers.
- It is a 1/10 scale R/C mannequin meeting package with 4WD transmission. Size: 447mm, width: 204mm, top: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm.
- The distinctive form of the Ford Bronco 2021 is precisely reproduced with 1.2mm polycarbonate, light-weight, robust and pre-painted in PS-32 Corsa Gray. The physique is pre-cut, with mounting holes already drilled.
- The roof and bumper sections are pre-painted in PS-5 Black with floor coating in PS-55 Flat Clear.
- It has PC-ABS H-parts (grille, mirrors, spare wheel cowl and door handles) and metallic plated Ok-parts (gentle shields).
- The PC-ABS roof rack is included as a typical half to provide the mannequin a cross-country picture.
- The CC-02 chassis is a chassis impressed by full-scale automobiles, offers rigidity and allows secure efficiency even on rocky roads and tough grime tracks. Good as a scaler.
- The black 12-spoke wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) half quantity 51686 are matched to rubber tires with tread.
The publish Tamiya Ford Bronco 2021 Blue-Gray Painted Body (CC-02 Chassis) appeared first on RC Car Action.